Skip to main content
Method of preparation
||Serving Size for Adults: 4
- First prepare a sauce by blending together the garlic, 1 piece of red chilli, ginger paste, Thai leaves, black pepper powder and tamarind juice in a blender.
- Dissolve MAGGI Thai Soup powder in 2 cups of room temperature water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add a little salt and fry the chicken meat. Add the onions, capsicum and carrots and fry further. Now in a pot, pour the dissolved soup and add cooked vegetables and meat.
- Heat the soup and once it starts boiling, add the prepared sauce, fish sauce and onion leaves and cook for further 2 minutes. Serve the delicious Pad Thai Soup with MAGGI hot.
- 1 packet MAGGI Thai Soup
- 2 tablespoons chicken breast meat (Julian cut)
- 1 tablespoon carrot (julian cut)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon red capsicum (julian cut)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons onions leaves
- 2 pcs chopped red chilli
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Thai leaves (bottom parts)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut paste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon tamarind juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt, as required
- 2 cups of water
We believe we share the responsibility for guiding consumers towards a healthy diet in terms of consumption quantity, frequency and quality.
Find out more in our Portion guidance.