Terms & Conditions
1. #KitkatBreak2Fame contest is brought to you by Nestlé Bangladesh PLC (hereinafter referred as “NBL”) The Contest shall be held from 22nd February 2024 to 5th March 2024.
2. Participation in this contest is voluntary, without any influence and mode of lingual communication can be Bengali and/or English.
3. Eligibility Criteria:
A) Entry and participation in this Contest are open to individuals residing in Bangladesh who satisfy each of the following criteria (“Eligible Persons”):
i) 18 years and above age specification
ii) Participants have a valid Facebook account
iii) have not been arrested for, convicted of any crime, or been the subject of any criminal investigation or involved in any criminal activities or involved with anti-social activities whatsoever.
iv) bear a good moral and social character and have not been implicated or named in any legal proceedings (either Civil or Criminal); and
v) are not management, employees, directors or contractors, or the family of the management, employees, directors or contractors of NBL, their related entities or other agencies, firms or companies associated with or related to the Contest (including suppliers of prizes).
B) For the sake of clarity, this Contest is not open to individuals residing outside Bangladesh, Non-Resident Bangladeshis (NRBs), Overseas Citizens of Bangladesh (OCBs) and Persons of Bangladeshi Origin (PBOs) residing outside Bangladesh.
C) Eligible Persons participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
D) By participating in the Contest, each Participant hereby agrees to receive details and information on this Contest through their Facebook pages or through their email accounts during the tenure of the Contest.
E) Participants must:
i) Follow the KITKAT Bangladesh verified Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/people/KitKat-Bangladesh/100085277610245/
ii) Submit their picture using hashtag #KitkatBreak2fame and make the post public.
4. Winner Selection, Declaration & Prize:
A) Total 15 winners will be selected during the contest period. 15 winners will be selected based on the post likes, loves, comments and shares. Highest number of engaged posts will be rewarded.
B) A participant can submit only one picture
C) Participants will be uniquely identified by their respective Facebook account and upon winning, guardians must show their National ID for identification purpose.
D) Winner selection criteria as follows:
i) Upon receiving the pictures, Total 15 winners will be selected during the contest period. 15 winners will be selected based on the post likes, comments, loves and shares. Highest number of engaged posts will be rewarded.
ii) No submission after 11:59 PM on 29th February, 2024 shall be entertained and considered for the contest.
E) Winner Declaration:
i)The names of the winners will be announced on our Facebook Page “KitKat Bangladesh” and they will also be notified through Facebook Inbox
ii) If the winner doesn’t respond to fb message after 3 attempts in the 3 consecutive days, NBL reserves the right to change its decision and select the next best winner.
iii) Consent/Authorization will be duly taken from winners over Facebook Inbox or other convenient manner if we use winners’ Facebook profile pictures and/or any other information on KitKat Bangladesh Facebook page for the purpose of this contest.
i) Top 3 Winners will receive a dinner coupon for 2 persons. Next 5 winners will receive gift voucher worth 5000 BDT. Last 7 winners will get Nestlé product Gift Hamper worth 3000 BDT
ii) No complaints by the prize winner regarding the prize shall be entertained.
iii) The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
iv) Prize is non-endorsable, non-transferable, and non-substitutable. Mere participation in the Contest shall not entitle a Facebook Subscriber to the prize.
v) Any failure on the part of the winners of the Contest to comply with directions issued by the NBL shall entitle NBL, at its discretion, to cancel and forfeit the prize for the said winner and/or the same prize will be given to the next eligible winner. All costs and expenses for collecting the prize unless otherwise specified, shall be borne solely by the winners and the prize shall not be
transferable and no request shall be entertained by NBL such transfer. In the event the prizes cannot be delivered, when specified that they will be delivered, due to reasons beyond the control of NBL, the winners shall collect them from the place specified by NBL.
5. Intellectual Property Rights:
All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, performer’s rights, patent and designs) in the promotional material(s), or other materials created during or for the Contest, or as a part of the Contest or otherwise, shall vest solely and exclusively with NBL at all times. NBL or any person or entity permitted by NBL in this regard shall be entitled to use, within the confines of applicable law in Bangladesh, any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity, and any other purpose, without any further permission and or payment to the Participant.
All materials submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) including any Selfies, photographs taken of Participants are assigned to NBL upon submission and become the property of NBL exclusively. NBL may modify, edit, and use the write-ups, Selfies, and other material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of NBL.
With due consent and authorization of the Participants, NBL will have the right to use and publish the photographs, stories and videos submitted by the participants, along with their Facebook ID, name, contact details, photo ID and other relevant personal data for the purpose of this contest.
6. By participating in this contest: The participant agrees to give NBL permission/explicit consent/authorization to use their data for remarketing purpose. For more information, please visit: https://www.nestle.com.bd/info/privacy
7. The participant agrees to be bound by the terms, including in particular those relating to the collection, retention and use and sharing of personal data.
8. By participating in this contest: The participant expressly confirms and represents that he/she has read the Terms & Conditions of the contest and duly authorize NBL to use their names, pictures, messages/notes, personal details etc. provided by them through call, social media or any other means to cover the Contest and declare winners through various media including different internet/digital platforms, newspapers, radio, television etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
9. The participant confirms that he/she is not breaching any law or violating any third-party rights by using this contest. To participate in this contest, the participant should log on to the Site and read the Terms & Conditions relating to the contest.
10. An incomplete/invalid entry by a participant is liable to be rejected. NBL reserves the right to reject any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by NBL for rejecting any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
11. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. NBL reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior
intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NBL in this regard and in general with respect to this contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
13. NBL shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
14. If a participant is dissatisfied with the contest and/or the terms and conditions of the contest, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the contest.
15. If the winner/s cannot present the raw drawing then he/she will be disqualified immediately.
I, myself, behalf of the contestant have read all the above terms and conditions and upon understanding those and with a commitment to comply those, I do hereby voluntarily express my free consent to participate in the “#KitkatBreak2Fame” contest.