Method of preparation
||Serving Size for Adults: 4
Preparation of French Onion
- Dip the onion rings into the beaten eggs, cover well with corn flour and fry to a brownish colour.
- Dissolve the MAGGI Vegetable Soup in 4 cups of water. Cut the bread slices into small cubes and fry lightly in a pan to make croutons.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the garlic to a brownish colour, then add carrots and dissolved soup.
- Bring the MAGGI Vegetable Soup to a boil. Before taking it off the stove, add French onions, cheese and paprika. Pour the soup in a serving dish and add the croutons on top to serve delicious French Onion with MAGGI Vegetable Soup.
- 2 packets MAGGI Vegetable Soup
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons carrots (small cubes)
- ¼ cup cheese (small cubes)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 cups of water
Ingredients for French Onion
- ¼ cup onions rings
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
We believe we share the responsibility for guiding consumers towards a healthy diet in terms of consumption quantity, frequency and quality.
Find out more in our Portion guidance.