Skip to main content
Method of preparation
||Serving Size for Adults: 4
- Remove skin from the meat and cut into small pieces.
- Add MAGGI Shaad-e Magic, papaya, lemon juice, ginger, onions, green chilli, cumin, coriander, mint, sour curd, salt and oil. Mix well and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Arrange the meat pieces in shashleek sticks.
- Bake in an oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Your Moroccan Mutton Kebab with MAGGI Shaad-e Magic is ready.
- 2 packets MAGGI Shaad-e Magic
- ½ kg mutton leg piece
- 1 tablespoon cut papaya
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon onion paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 pieces shredded green chilli
- 2 tablespoons sour curd
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons shredded mint leaves
- Salt, as required
We believe we share the responsibility for guiding consumers towards a healthy diet in terms of consumption quantity, frequency and quality.
Find out more in our Portion guidance.