Skip to main content
Method of preparation
||Serving Size for Adults: 2
- Dissolve the MAGGI Thai Soup powder in 2 cups of water.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns with salt. Then lightly fry the mushrooms and then fry the onions.
- Cook the dissolved soup with the red chilli for 5 minutes, then add tomato and ginger juice and cook for few minutes more.
- Once the soup is cooked, add ginger (circular cuts), lemon rind, lemon grass and lemon juice before taking off the stove. Serve the delicious Thai Lemon and Ginger Soup with MAGGI hot.
- 1 packet MAGGI Thai Soup
- 2 tablespoons prawns (medium sized)
- 1 teaspoon squeezed ginger extract
- 1 tablespoon mushroom slices
- 1 tablespoon onion layers
- 1 tablespoon tomato cube
- 1 teaspoon red chilli (pounded)
- ½ teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon grass
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt, as required
- 1 teaspoon ginger (circular cuts)
- 2 cups of water
We believe we share the responsibility for guiding consumers towards a healthy diet in terms of consumption quantity, frequency and quality.
Find out more in our Portion guidance.